Inspired by the sun-drenched warm days and cool nights of Northern California's wine country, the San Mateo collection embraces a relaxed sense of elegance. This collection feature soft lowing shapes with a rich finish. Elegantly molded framed doors, drawers, mirror frames and bed panels express the romance and charm of an Italian influenced villa. The chest offers plenty of storage with five large drawers. The laminate marble top adds a mix of materials and touch of luxury.
- Rich pecan finish
- Felt bottoms in top drawers
- Laminated marble top
- Five drawers
- Shaped front
- Plinth style base
- Antique brass finished hardware
- 23.25" L x 44.0" W x 56.0" H
- One of the country’s best-known furniture brands, Pulaski Furniture is synonymous with outstanding craftsmanship and refined style. Continuously improving and adapting to trends and desires, Pulaski covers the complete design spectrum: traditional, contemporary and transitional in a wide range of bedroom, dining, accent and display cabinets.
- With over 60 years of furnishing homes across America, Pulaski Furniture continues its heritage of outstanding value, quality and design while looking ahead for style and livability.
- Caring for your furniture is easy—following a few simple guidelines will help extend the life of your furniture. Always dust with a polish-moistened cloth. Polish cushions the cloth, eliminating the scratching that occurs with dry dusting. Dust will scratch the furniture surface in not removed properly. Use a soft, clean cloth that won’t scratch the surface. Avoid coarse scratchy materials or fabrics. Avoid using soap and water on furniture. Water can penetrate the finish and raise the grain on wood, causing damage.
- If not careful, furniture can scratch, scuff, and even gouge on hardwood floors. HMI does not recommend placing furniture directly on hardwood flooring. To prevent markings caused by furniture apply furniture pads to the feet of furniture helps cushion contact points. Furniture pads are commonly made out of felt and rubber, and can be found at local hardware stores. Felt pads slide easily across the floor, making them ideal for dining chairs and other pieces that move with use. Rubber pads will help furniture stay in place and are perfect for larger pieces, like sofas and loveseats.